Newsagent by Goodlord
Welsh lettings update: Renting Homes (Wales) Act 2016 and more - with Dawsons
Ricky Purdy, Director of Lettings at Dawsons, joins this latest Newsagent podcast episode to talk through how prepared the industry is for the Renting Homes (Wales) Act 2022, how the cost of living crisis and the current economic context is affecting local landlords and tenants, and how agents can advise in the best way to offer some stability and reassurance.
Plus, if you're interested in the topics raised in this podcast, here are some extra resources:
- Your guide to the Renting Homes (Wales) Act 2016
- Your guide to the cost of living crisis and its impact on the private rented sector
- How are tenants and landlords reacting to the cost of living crisis?
- 10 financial support schemes to help tenants pay their energy bills
- What next for the private rented sector and renters' reform under Rishi Sunak?
Head to Newsagent to subscribe to the mailing list for all the latest news, views, and data from the lettings industry.