My Dad Wrote A Porno
My Dad Wrote A History Hit
To celebrate Comic Relief (and hopefully raise some money) Jamie, Alice and James team-up with historian Dan Snow (from the podcast 'History Hit') to chat all things sex and history. Expect slow thrusting, Henry The Eighth sexual slander and more filth than you can shake a bread dildo at.
You have the power to do something incredible this Red Nose Day. Whether it’s a little or a lot, the money you donate will help tackle poverty, take action against violence and bring an end to discrimination. Give now at comicrelief.com/podcastmashup, alternatively Text PODCAST to 70210 to give £10 today.
To donate £10 text the word PODCAST to 70210. Texts cost your donation amount plus your standard network message charge and 100% of your donation will go to Comic Relief, a registered charity. You must be 16 or over and please ask the bill-payer’s permission. For full terms and conditions visit comicrelief.com/podcastmashup
View all episodes
My Dad Wrote A Porno - Season 1 Trailer01:51Imagine if your Dad wrote a dirty book. Most people would try to ignore it and pretend it had never happened - but not Jamie Morton. Instead, he's decided to read it to the world in this brand new comedy podcast. With the help of his friends, James Cooper and BBC Radio 1's Alice Levine, Jamie will be reading a chapter a week and discovering more about his father than he ever bargained for.
1. S1E1 - 'The Job Interview'27:49In the very first episode, we meet our heroine, Belinda Blumenthal, as she interviews for the job of her dreams - worldwide sales director of a pots and pans company.
2. S1E2 - 'The Leather Room'27:00In this episode, Belinda discovers an unusual room in her office, lined, from floor to ceiling, in leather tiles.
3. S1E3 - 'The Regional Sales Meeting'28:32This week, Belinda gets to grips with her UK wide sales team and a few after-work drinks at a hotel bar get a little out of control. One word - pomegranates...
4. S1E4 - 'The Maze / The First Client'29:26This week it's two chapters for the price of one! Belinda puts on her tennis gear (without bra or thong) as Tony leads her to a "medium-sized garden maze" to meet some prospective business clients.
5. S1E5 - 'The Second Client Jim Stirling'30:23This week Belinda is still in the maze and gets a little more (or should that be less?) than she bargained for with potential American client, Jim Stirling...
6. S1E6 - 'The Third Client Peter Rouse'30:10This week Belinda spends time with one more client in the medium sized maze. They seem to be getting on well - could this be love?
7. S1E7 - 'The Tombola'33:54This week Belinda is finally free from the maze and takes part in a charity tombola. But, as always, it's more than meets the eye. The prizes are much more racy...
8. S1E8 - 'The Chalet'31:17As Belinda's day at the company party continues, the mysterious Duchess takes her to a nearby chalet where things get very racy...