Music Business Podcast
Positioning Yourself for Brand Deals with Jesse Kirshbaum CEO of NUE Agency
In this episode, we sit down with Jesse Kirshbaum CEO of NUE Agency. Initially, Nue agency was a booking company representing artists including Mike Posner, Chiddy Bang, J.Cole, Big Sean, Logic and more. Five years ago Jesse shifted Nue Agency’s business model to work with brands and technology platforms; Acting as creative strategists that work to leverage the power of music to make deep connections with consumers.
In this episode we discuss…
- His initial experience in the industry working as a booking agent and the lessons he learned while doing so.
- How artists should approach positioning their brands and content to best drive brand partnership opportunities
- How the Agency works to create the most authentic and effective campaigns and activations between Brands and artists
- The Agency most successful projects including the Sour Patch, Patches Houses
- Why Brands need a Chief Music officer and more
As always never hesitate to leave a review or reach out to @musicbusinesspodcast Instagram with any feedback or ideas. Thank you for listening!
You can sign up for Jesse's Beats & Bytes newsletter here tinyurl.com/y5zmdb5r