Music Business Podcast
Nurturing and Capitalizing on Superfans with Kim Kaupe, CEO of The Superfan Company
In this episode, we sit down with Kim Kaupe the co-founder and CEO of The Superfan Company, a fan engagement agency focused on creating one-of-a-kind products and programs for entertainers, brands, and celebrities. Since starting the company her all-female team has collaborated with A-list properties such as Katy Perry, KISS, Mac Miller, Shawn Mendes, Jon Bellion, StageCoach, Flatbush Zombies, Paul McCartney and many more.
In this episode we discuss…
- What internal motivation Kim had to provide a more vibrant experience to Superfans.
- Her understanding of the various degrees of Superfans and what artists can do to future nurture fans into Superfans.
- Creating physical shareable experiences and items as a part of a fan experience.
- How being on SharkTank come together and what came from it.
- What have been the biggest turning points and growth realizations in her entrepreneurial journey?
- HOT TAKES: Shows are the only IRL activation to focus on? If you’re the smartest person in the room, you’re in the wrong room?
As always never hesitate to leave a review or reach out to @musicbusinesspodcast Instagram with any feedback or ideas. Thank you for listening!