Music Business Podcast
The Thriving Touring Ecosystem and Channeling Your Inner Entrepreneur with Bandsintown Group Co-Founder Fabrice Sergent
In this episode, we sit down with serial entrepreneur Fabrice Sergent who is the co-founder and managing partner of Bandsintown. Bandsintown is one of the leading concert discovery platforms that helps drive 1-2 million people to different events around the world each month and 500k visitors to ticket sales pages on a daily basis. They also have a massive ad network that helps drive awareness around some of the world’s leading brands.
In this episode we discuss…
- The founding story of BIT, the evolution of the product and the vision moving forward
- What lessons he’s learned as an entrepreneur that can help you succeed in the music industry or as an artist yourself
- What to focus on early as a touring artist and how to leverage the BIT for artists platform to drive ticket sales
- How data and analytics are leveraged on the platform to provide recommendations, recognize up and coming artists and drive ticket sales
- Each of our favorite live music experiences
As always never hesitate to leave a review or reach out to @musicbusinesspodcast Instagram with any feedback or ideas. Thank you for listening!