More Than Corporate
094: Getting Real at Work with Jess Critchlow
About Jess Critchlow:
I’m Jess Critchlow, the boss over at Light Up Work where I help small business owners and busy professionals see REAL change in their confidence and soft skill abilities.
I have over a decade of experience working with individuals and organizations running training programs, in person workshops, webinars, coaching and consulting on workplace improvement initiatives.
On This Episode:
- Amber and Jess talk about the crisis of confidence that they both had at 19.
- Jess talks about the issue of the emotionless professional.
- Learn the importance of understanding your emotions and behaving properly in light of them.
- Hear the number one misconception of leading a team.
- Jess talks about how she transitioned into “fun H.R.”
- “Creativity shows up in a million different ways.” - Amber Fuhriman
- “Try stuff.” - Jess Critchlow
- “Our fear impulse is so damn good at disguising itself at logic.” - Jess Critchlow
Connect with other incredible people looking to break out of the corporate mindset by joining the More Than Corporate Facebook group: http://bit.ly/2MuWn53