More Than Corporate
092: The Value of Transparency with Steve Sims
Do you know anyone that's worked with Sir Elton John or Elon Musk, sent people down to see the wreck of the Titanic on the sea bed or closed museums in Florence for a private dinner party and then had Andre Bocelli serenade them while they eat their pasta - you do now.
Quoted as "The Real Life Wizard of Oz" by Forbes and Entrepreneur Magazine, Steve Sims is a best selling Author with "BLUEFISHING - the art of making things happen", sought-after consultant and a speaker at a variety of networks, groups and associations as well as the Pentagon and Harvard - twice!
As the founder of Bluefish, one of the top personal concierge services, and an expert marketer within the luxury industry, Steve has been quoted in various publications & TV including the Wall Street Journal, Forbes, London's Sunday Times, South China Morning Post and many more.
Want to sing with your favorite rock star, be serenaded by Andre Boceli, walk the red carpet at A List Oscar parties, get married in the Vatican, Dive to the wreck of the Titanic - these are just a few highlights of what Steve has been asked to provide for his clients.
He makes the impossible, possible, after all he is quoted as "The Real Life Wizard of Oz" by Forbes and Entrepreneur Magazine
An entrepreneur in the truest sense of the word, Steve is well regarded within the luxury world for his innovation and down-to-earth personality. Known for his honesty, integrity and doing things "his way," Steve creates experiences for his clients that they could never have imagined being possible.
If a bricklayer from London can do this just imagine what he can help you to do?
On This Episode:
- Steve shares how he snuck his way into a job in Hong Kong, only to get fired two days later - and why it was the best thing that ever happened to him.
- Hear why Steve thinks we need to re-examine the word “failure.”
- Steve explains why no business plan should be bigger than can fit on the back of a napkin.
- Learn how to connect with ANYONE.
- Steve explains the importance of cyberstalking.
- Learn why transparency is better than authenticity.
- “You have to fail at things to get to the next step.” - Steve Sims
- “We can’t get good until we get going.” - Steve Sims
- “They laugh at you before they applaud.” - Elon Musk
Connect with other incredible people looking to break out of the corporate mindset by joining the More Than Corporate Facebook group: http://bit.ly/2MuWn53