More Than Corporate
071: Setting Boundaries and Honoring Yourself in Relationships
Amber shares about her personal experiences and how setting proper boundaries allowed her to thrive personally and in her business.
- It wasn’t until I really took ownership of my own happiness, my life, and began setting boundaries in relationships and with myself that things began falling into place.
- I had been unfairly asking the people in my life to give me all the things I should have been giving to myself.
- When we’re in a situation where we’re lashing out at somebody or blaming somebody or judging somebody, 90% of the time that’s about us.
- Start taking 100% control of everything that happens in your life.
- We set the tone for how we let people treat us in a relationship.
Connect with other incredible people looking to break out of the corporate mindset by joining the More Than Corporate Facebook group: http://bit.ly/2MuWn53