More Than Corporate
046: Mike Fabber
The Coach Mike Fabber is a guy who doesn’t know how to sit still. Originally from New York, Mike grew up in a relatively normal family. When his brother, a veteran, committed suicide, it turned Mike’s life upside down. His mother started the Joseph Patrick Fabber Memorial Foundation shortly after, which Mike now runs as a non-profit organization providing services to everyone from toddlers to seniors.
Alongside his non-profit work, Mike also owns a food truck and a landscaping company. He hosts a morning sports talk show and weekly webcast all while being a professional life coach. He is also soon to be an author of a life coach book due to be released in Winter 2017.
In what’s left of his spare time, Mike Fabber is an actual coach. He coaches the men’s basketball team at Wesley College. Sport’s coaching is where the Coach found his inspiration for becoming a motivational speaker. Seeing the impact he had on his team made him want to help others through motivational speaking, one-on-one sessions, and private events.
- "How I say something and how you say something is going to be different." – Mike Fabber
- "When it’s about money and not about changing lives, it’s a different approach, and I don’t want to change our approach." – Mike Fabber
- "Growth is tough – any form of it." – Mike Fabber
- "My story is my push. My story is my backbone." – Mike Fabber
- "We’re all here to do something great." – Mike Fabber
Connect with Amber and other incredible people looking to break out of the corporate mindset by joining the More Than Corporate Facebook group: http://bit.ly/2MuWn53