Messy & Magnificent with Karlee Fain
Is Your Work Mojo Down? Here’s 4 Types of Nourishment for the Soul Of Your Career
Something is holding you back from doing your best work, but it’s not about your energy, ability to follow through, or experiencing brain fog. It’s about nourishment.
Throughout history, women have been brainwashed into giving everything they have away, leaving them with nothing to invest in careers, health, or relationships. It’s time to shift that trajectory and discover how everyday rock stars like you can get professionally nourished.
In this episode, Karlee unpacks the statement she makes at the end of every episode: “You thrive through nourishment, not punishment.” Karlee sheds light what may be sucking your professional mojo from your days and how to get back into alignment. She specifically discusses four simple yet unconventional ways to refill your professional cup.
Tune in to learn how you can experience true nourishment and get back to doing your best work, without pushing harder.
In This Episode You Will Learn:
- The 3 H’s of COVID response: Hiding, Hula-Hooping, and Hyper Productivity. (6:04)
- What element you might be missing from your day that messes with your professional mojo. (7:51)
- How to create structures and systems around your own natural flow. (12:50)
- Why it’s important to acknowledge the history of the land on which you live and work. (18:11)
- How to tend to beauty in a way that nourishes you. (22:27)
- How to tap into a community of sisterhood and why it’s essential for professional nourishment. (25:34)