#1 Poetry and language with Malobi Sinha, Poet and Writer
Malobi Sinha is a writer based in Melbourne, with a number of prose and poetry writings and books to her name. Her books have been published by Cresco Books, Poseidon Books and also self-published on Amazon. Amazon lists 10 books written by her.
Malobi S Sinha was born in India, spent early childhood in Kenya and her family migrated to Australia when she was in Primary School.
Rajeev Arora talks to Malobi about finding her voice through poems, maturing as a poet and getting published and finally combining with social media practice for commercial success.
Find out more about Malobi and her work:
- www.malobisinha.com (website)
- www.malobisinha.wordpress.com (Blog)
- https://youtube.com/channel/UCRtTk2hrFoZ_Wn4Mc7hh8jQ (Link to Taal YouTube Channel)
- https://crescobooks.gumroad.com/ (Find Malobi's books here)
- www.ghaf.org.au (Social Media work by Malobi)