RFM139 – Why Content is the Agency's Responsibility
Abby is the Founder of The Content Lab – a remote content department for digital agencies. In this episode we discuss:
- Why Content IS important for the web design / development process and why you should be bothered about
- What you need to consider when you are responsible for the website content
- How to bill copywriting as part of your web design process
- How to include copywriting as part of your recurring revenue
- How you can retrofit a copywriting exercise to a completed web build
- Blog: How Much Does A Copywriter Cost? – Abby's blog on The Admin Bar's Website
- Book recommendation: Content Strategy for the Web by Kristina Halvorson
- Content Goodies – white-label copywriting guides
Founder of The Content Lab, Abby has completed copywriting for over 300 websites personally, and leads a 6-woman team of amazing copywriters and content experts. Originally from Cambridge in the UK, she now lives in Waterford, Ireland with her partner Nick and their Border Collie Bosco.
Join our Facebook Group!