Made by Google Podcast
Heart Rate Tracking: A Whole New Pulse
Our next guest doesn’t miss a beat - DeCarlos Love, product management lead for Fitbit and Google Pixel Watch, returns to the MBG Podcast to answer all our questions about heart rate tracking. Join host Rachid Finge as we discover how Google and Fitbit developed the best heart rate tracking yet!
To learn more visit: https://store.google.com/intl/en/ideas/articles/pixel-watch-2
View all episodes
7. Superfans Ask: Your Questions Answered11:06Join us as we answer questions submitted by our passionate Pixel Superfan community. We'll cover a wide range of topics, from the latest Pixel features to your most burning questions about Google's hardware and software ecosystem. Whether you're a seasoned Pixel user or just curious about what all the buzz is about, this episode is for you.Learn more about Pixel Superfans here:https://store.google.com/intl/en/ideas/pixel-superfans/
6. Chip Chat21:47New chip, new episode with Prasad! Rachid Finge is sitting down with Prasad Modali, one of the experts behind Tensor, to learn about the powerhouse chip that’s powering Pixel’s latest devices.
5. Pixel Watch: Keeping You Safe and Sound18:27This week, Pixel Safety expert Jill Fairchild joins Rachid to discuss how the latest safety updates on the Google Pixel Watch 2 came to life, including new features like Safety Check and Emergency Sharing.
4. You Sound Great16:48You’re going to want to hear this! Make some noise for Pol Peiffer, product manager, who joins host Rachid Finge to walk us through the latest feature updates and improvements to Pixel Buds Pro.
2. Audio Magic Eraser: Erase the Noise, Keep the Voice15:20The wind at the beach, the noisy crowd at a concert. If they're ruining your videos, then Audio Magic Eraser, sister-feature to the ever-popular Magic Eraser, is here to the rescue. Lu Silverstein and Lillian Chen join Rachid to chat about how this feature came to be - and the AI of it all!Learn more about how AI-powered video and photo editing tools on Pixel phones can help your content stand out on social media here.
1. Magic Editor: Conjure Up Stunning Photos with AI15:00Magic Editor cast a spell over many of us when first teased at Google I/O, and we’re thrilled to see it released following the Made By Google event! Zachary Senzer, Senior Product Manager for Google Photos, joins host Rachid Finge to discuss the team behind the feature, why it was created and exactly how the “magic” works.Learn more here: A magical new way to become a top creator
8. Folding in Your Questions15:44In the season finale of the Made by Google Podcast, Rachid Finge takes questions from Pixel Superfans about the brand new Pixel Fold to Product Manager George Hwang. Find out what it's like for the team behind Google's first foldable phone to wait for the first product reviews to come out, and why the launch of a device marks a beginning, not an end. The Made by Google Podcast will return for another season later in 2023.
7. Re: Body27:54Fitbit is best known for tracking your activity, workouts, heart rate, and sleep, but Fitbit also has a long history in stress management.In this episode of the Made by Google Podcast, Rachid Finge talks to some of the creators of Body Response, one of the most impressive stress managing features that Fitbit has to offer. Elena Perez, Samy Abdel-Ghaffar, and Isaac Galatzer-Levy discuss how Body Response came to be, what it measures, and how it can help Fitbit users live a more mindful life. They also explore ways in which Fitbit can aid in mental well-being.