Legends Only - A Pop Culture Podcast
185. Renaissance: A Film by Beyoncé & Tree Paine’s Reputation01:53:53Renaissance: A Film by Beyoncé review starts at: 1:21:00T. Kyle and Bradley are back from Thanksgiving break and reflect on the holiday, the Billboard Music Awards and the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade, Bradley spends a UK Minute discussing the Girls Aloud reunion tour and their legacy, High Fashion Editorial! featuring the entirety of Destiny’s Child supporting Beyonce at the Renaissance film premiere in LA, Taylor Swift attending the London premiere, Swifties living on Clownelia Street because of ‘reputation (Taylor’s Version)’, Tree Paine ending Deuxmoi, Christina Aguilera going down under to Australia and posing for ‘InStyle,’ “What’s In My Bag?”, Hilary Duff doing home fragrances, SZA for Variety and Dua Lipa in New York City, TikTok Talk featuring Stan Twitter girl @Arii, the Teletubbies and MC Debra, George Santos sashaying away, flop AI singer Anna Indiana, T. Kyle’s viral “Dance Moms” Jersey Club Mix, Dorian Medley standing “I’m Coming Down Your Chimney,” new music featuring Zerb, Sofia Nzau, Slayyyter, Dua Lipa, Lana Del Rey and Vrdnyn, and a full recap of ‘Renaissance: A Film By Beyonce’ cinematic experience.
184. Countess Luann is at Mighty Hoopla & Ashley Darby Is at Pieces01:14:39T. Kyle and Bradley give a shout out to ‘American Idol’ alum Kimberley Locke and discuss the very LO-coded Mighty Hoopla lineup, including Rita Ora, Countess Luann and about a million other favorites, @the_petshopboy’s Housewives as NYC Gay Bars thread, Bebe Rexha covering Britney and reading ‘The Woman in Me,’ Madonna’s producers all gathering at “Celebration Tour,” High Fashion Editorial! featuring Mariah Carey’s Christmas concert launch and impromptu “Mop Song,” her new Holiday Barbie with Mattel, Slayyyter for ‘Gay Times,’ Hunter Schafer eating the ‘Hunger Games’ carpets, Cassie for Ford Models (and more about her lawsuit in the After Show), TikTok Talk featuring Corporate Erin and JadenWilliamsGaming, Lady Gaga’s “Heavy Metal Lover” is trending, new music from T. Kyle, BOY2K, Kaskade, Pinkpantheress, Shygirl and Tate McRae.
183. Really, Gaga? Right in Front of My Salad?01:32:01T. Kyle and Bradley discuss the end of the SAG-AFTRA strike (let’s get back to work!), our Stefani, Lady Gaga, being allowed to promote her ‘Joker’ movie now, her former NYU classmate Carly Waddell coming for her ‘Wicked’ singing’ in front of her salad, the ‘Mean Girls’ movie musical being not so musical, Zara Larsson doing promo like the good old days, Fiona Ora, the (alleged) return of Girls Aloud, High Fashion Editorial! featuring Christina Aguilera as Cher, Voltaire and ‘Vogue,’ the 2024 Met Gala theme, TikTok Talk featuring Ariana Madix in Britney stan mode, Countess LuAnn as Hibiscus on ‘The Masked Singer,’ and new bops like T. Kyle’s “I’m Coming Down Your Chimney,” a Kimberley Locke remix, the return of Dua Lipa with “Houdini,” and the 2024 Grammys nominations.
182. 1989 (Taylor's Version) and Britney's Good, Mysterious Book01:44:24T. Kyle and Bradley discuss the Rihanna rumors being shot down for the millionth time (and un-stanning for the week), Kelly Clarkson's NYC makeover and Kellyoke featuring "Fighter" and "Lucky star," Ashlee Simpson's QVC baking mystery TV movie, Christina Aguilera's self-pleasure oil, Beyonce's perfume, High Fashion Editorial! featuring Cher and Julia Fox, TikTok Talk featuring a Worldoftshirts encounter in the wild, Fizz Bomb reveal parties / MLMs, Gen Z as Influencers, Paris Hilton as Britney's "Toxic" outfit, new music from Bebe Rexha, Nathan Dawe, Shallou, anniversaries for The Saturdays and Madonna, Taylor Swift's '1989 (Taylor's Version),' and first thoughts after reading Britney's memoir, 'The Woman In Me.' Happy Halloween!
181. The 4 Year Anniversary of Legends Only01:10:49T. Kyle and Bradley discuss the latest breaking Rih-ports of a Rihanna comeback (allegedly), Madonna kicking off the ‘Celebration Tour,’ High Fashion Editorial! featuring Julia Fox for ‘Gay Times’ and on stage with Madonna and Drew Barrymore, Christina Aguilera on Jimmy Kimmel, questions about Britney’s memoir, Kylie Minogue in collaboration with Jean Paul Gaultier and Jimmy Choo, Lady Gaga’s rock chick looks and Rolling Stones concert cameo and Gaga En Español for Bad Bunny on ‘SNL,’ TikTok Talk featuring the Rat Subway Tracker, Luann meeting gays in the park bumming cigarettes, store-bought pesto, Trisha Paytas as Ice Spice, new music from Charli XCX and Sam Smith, Snakehips remixing Britney, Jazzy, Slayyyter and Taylor Swift.
180. Did Somebody SAY! Just Eat01:19:38T. Kyle and Bradley discuss Latto and Christina Aguilera's game-changing advertisement for Just Eat (oh, you thought it was just burgers and fries?), Legendtina's return to Las Vegas at Voltaire, the legacy of 'Bionic,' sniffing poppers with Reba and Troye Sivan, Katy Perry teasing a tour, Beyonce going to Taylor Swift's 'Eras Tour' premiere, LuAnn's Demi-inspired cabaret intro, High Fashion Editorial! featuring Dua Lipa returning with reddish hair (Chucky's mad), James Charles closing Sisters Apparel, Troye Sivan doing drag, TikTok Talk featuring Christian Girl Autumn going to Vermont, Carmit doing "React" with Michael Myers, Robin Antin reuniting with Kimberly Wyatt, new music from Jazzy, Rita Ora, Lisa Scott-Lee, Troye Sivan and Lolahol, also known as Lourdes Leon. Just eat!
179. "It was okay."01:11:03T. Kyle and Bradley discuss Taylor Swift and football, Donna Kelce's "okay..." reaction, the conspiracy theory surrounding her appearance at the New York Jets game, LuAnn de Lesseps comparing her craft to Taylor and Beyonce, the AMC announcement of the 'Renaissance World Tour' visual, High Fashion Editorial! featuring Nelly Furtado and Kim Cattrall for SKIMS, Geri Halliwell's "Life in Looks" for Vogue and Loreen for Vogue Scandinavia, TikTok Talk featuring Mikayla and Selena Gomez, The Laughing Salad video and Bing's AI art taken over by Stan Twtiter, Sugar and Spice on Very Delta, new music from Tate McRae, newjeans, Hannah Diamond, Lil Tay, Joel Corry and Dom Dolla.
178. I Low-Key Have a Fear of Whales (And Katy Perry)01:33:52T. Kyle and Bradley discuss Katy Perry's upcoming cameo in Peppa Pig's wedding special and her second real estate legal battle with an octogenarian, Cardi B's appearance on "Hot Ones," Taylor Swift's takeover of football culture, Travis Kelce, "seemingly ranch" and the entire Kansas City Chiefs and Swifties saga, Dunkin' Donuts teasing friendship bracelets, the 'Renaissance World Tour' visual coming to AMC Theatres, Nicole Kidman's commercial, High Fashion Editorial! featuring Christina Aguilera for 'GALORE,' the 'Burlesque' musical and a possible return to Las Vegas, Sam Smith for Christian Cowan featuring fur ball, Robyn, Charli XCX and Troye Sivan having a LOEWE meet-up, TikTok Talk featuring Kim Hale dancing with Robin Antin, Khloe Kardashian's fear of whales, Texas Bee Works, new music from Evanescence, Fefe Dobson, Le Youth, Hemlocke Springs, and Jax Jones, DOD and Ina Wroldsen.
177. Usher in the Super Bowl and Break Down the Tension01:19:42And we’re back: T. Kyle and Bradley discuss the breaking news of Usher being announced as the 2024 Super Bowl halftime show performer, Super Bowl performer Rihanna debuting Riot and RZA’s baby photos, Sophie Turner stepping out with Taylor Swift, High Fashion Editorial! featuring the Kylie pop-up shop and ‘Vogue Australia,’ Megan Thee Stallion and Destiny’s Child in Houston for Beyonce’s Renaissance Tour, new music from Christina Aguilera, Troye Sivan, Slayyyter’s ‘STARF-CKER’ and Kylie Minogue’s ‘TENSION.’