16. Late Fragments with Penelope Lively48:34In this episode, interviewer Chloe Fox talks to the 90 year-old Booker Prize winning author, Penelope Lively, about widowhood, staying politically engaged and how the best thing about growing old is never having to go to Heathrow Airport again.
View all episodes
15. Late Fragments with Martin Bell35:20In this third episode in the third series, interviewer Chloe Fox talks to former war correspondent and independent politician Martin Bell about risking life and limb, the broken state of British politics and how getting married is like going to war.
14. Late Fragments with Antonia Fraser23:33In the second episode of a new series, interviewer Chloe Fox talks to the 91 year-old historian, Lady Antonia Fraser about her remarkable childhood, the holiness of painting your nails frosted pink and whether women need to be a tiny bit selfish to succeed.
13. Late Fragments with Terry Waite36:44In this first episode in a new series, interviewer Chloe Fox talks to Terry Waite about surviving captivity, keeping going and always finding the light in the darkness.Links for further information on the work of Hostage International - https://www.hostageinternational.org/ - and Emmaus UK - https://emmaus.org.uk/
12. Late Fragments with Lady Anne Glenconner38:15In the last episode in the current series, interviewer Chloe Fox talks to Lady Anne Glenconner about loss, abuse and hitting your stride in your late Eighties.
11. Late Fragments with Neil Kinnock46:30In this penultimate episode in a new series, interviewer Chloe Fox talks to former Labour leader, Neil Kinnock, about politics, longevity and why everybody has something to contribute.
10. Late Fragments with Colin Thubron36:34In the fourth episode in a new series, interviewer Chloe Fox talks to the legendary travel writer Colin Thubron about self-sufficiency, wisdom-in-action and tying up life's loose ends.