Ladies of LifeSite
How I came back to Christ after abandoning the Church ft. Amber Rose, The Religious Hippie
We're back! LifeSiteNews is proud to present the new host of the Ladies of LifeSite, Stella Moore. She's the marketing coordinator for LifeSiteNews and the social media coordinator for the Coalition for Canceled Priests. Today we're joined by Amber Rose, also known as The Religious Hippie. She shares her story of coming back to the Catholic Church and witnessing to her faith in a secular world.
Follow The Religious Hippie:
View all episodes
6. Priest shows how Catholic social teaching can defend society from LGBT onslaught36:37Fr. Jeffrey Kirby explains on this week's Ladies of LifeSite how Catholics can use Church teaching to respond to the LGBT infiltration of society and culture. Buy Fr. Kirby's new book here: Sanctify Them in Truth: How the Church's Social Doctrine Addresses the Issues of Our Time.
5. Mom of 13 explains why homeschooling is best for raising children in the faith37:24Stella returns on this week's Ladies of LifeSite to interview Jade Nikolai, an American mother of 13 children, about her experience with homeschooling and why she believes more parents should do it.
4. Pro-life activist shares journey from 'traumatic' abortion experience to embracing Christ23:00This week's Ladies of LifeSite guest is Pamela Whitehead, executive director of Pro-Love Ministries. Stella is off today, so LifeSite journalist and editor Claire Chretien is filling in as host.
3. Canceled priest wants to help silenced clergy with new retreat center23:27Father John Lovell of the Coalition of Canceled Priests joins Stella on this week's Ladies of LifeSite. He shares the group's plans to purchase a retreat house for censored clergy, as well as details about their upcoming conference in Wisconsin. Click here to help the Coalition with their purchase.
2. Pro-life women and Roe v. Wade17:47Joining Stella on this week's Ladies of LifeSite is Claire Chretien, a journalist and editor for LifeSiteNews. Claire describes her pro-life activist background and shares her thoughts on what may happen if the Supreme Court overturns Roe v. Wade.
38. Remembering your own needs is key to balancing the expectations of motherhood41:43On today's episode, Reba and Gillian discuss the best ways to deal with mom guilt and balance all the expectations of motherhood.
37. Former contemplative sister encourages us to trust in God's plan12:26On today's episode, Rebekah chats with Stephanie Mader, a former contemplative sister who worked in occupational health before joining LifeSite's marketing team.
36. What will Democrats do if the Supreme Court strikes down Roe v. Wade?25:45LifeSite's own Claire Chretien joins Rebekah on today's episode to discuss the March for Life, the pro-life movement, and the latest Supreme Court developments.