The Dharma Life Podcast
The Discovering of Elements That Bring Together Your Purpose - George Lizos
“Whether you are aware or not, we are all following our life’s purpose.” - George Lizos
The excitement and joy emanating from Kitty today is not only palpable but it’s also infectious! By listening in, you’ll understand why! So we welcome to the show, George Lizos. George is a Spiritual Life Coach and the author of Be The Guru: A Step-by-Step Guide to Becoming Your Own Spiritual Teacher. George’s work draws from a variety of spiritual modalities to help people free themselves from co-dependency and become their own source of love, happiness and fulfilment. He holds Bachelors and Masters Degrees in Metaphysical Sciences, a BSc in Human Geography and a MSc in Business Management. He is also an Angel Intuitive, Realm Reader, Fairyologist and Assertiveness Coach as well as an Elemental Space Clearer, a Certified Reiki Master, and an ordained priest to Hellenic Polytheism.
If you’re ready to have a mind blowing experience, press play, listen in and hear how George turns the extraordinary and fantastical into acceptable and believable concepts. Join us and be part of the beautiful connection, and the pure energy that this interview offers. There’s a lot to learn, so have a pen & paper to hand!
• Discover what ‘Elementals’ are and how they are there to support our life’s purpose, and hear George’s explanation of why working with them is beneficial.
• Want to communicate with a mermaid? George will give simple instructions that make perfect sense; explain the benefits, and the area of your life this communication will enhance.
• Learn that the elements of fire, air, water, earth and spirit relate to certain aspects of your life and how to tap into these.
• Ever noticed that unicorns are very popular? Ever wondered why? Listen in and hear George beautifully explain the reason.
• How George went from being “one of the weird kids” who talked to flowers, to a free thinking thought leader.
• That suppressing his true self and changing his entire being so he could ‘fit in’ lead George to near suicide, and the epiphany that happened to save him.
• His thoughts on the journey between depression and enthusiasm, and the relativity of emotions.
• How JK Rowling and Harry Potter inspired his recovery, and re-begin his journey into spirituality.
This is just a tiny snippet of the amazing, inspirational advice George shares today. Don’t miss out on this fascinating conversation where George shares his unusual life path and the difficulties he overcame. There’s plenty here to encourage you to overcome any hurdles you may be facing and to help get yourself to where you want to be.
Connect with our inspirational guest via his website georgelizos.com or on Instagram
We love hearing from our Kitty Listeners! If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love, you can email us at email@example.comOr, you can always find Kitty chatting in our Kitty Talks Facebook Community. Become part of the Kitty Club and sign up www.kittytalks.com