It's Britney, Bitch!
Bradley and T. Kyle discuss Britney's debut studio album, ...Baby One More Time track-by-track, the music videos from the era, her 1999 World Music Awards performance," her first scandal, Britney's first 'Rolling Stone' cover, her EMAs debut as well as her first-ever performance at the MTV Video Music Awards.
View all episodes
1. 199801:02:02Bradley and T. Kyle discuss the making of the "It's Britney, Bitch" podcast, who they are, and their very first, very gay memories of The Legendary Miss Britney Spears, beginning with the release of her culture-defining debut single, "...Baby One More Time," the equally iconic accompanying music video, Britney's mall tour, her showcase in Singapore, and the media's first impression of Britney.
3. 200001:08:27Bradley and T. Kyle discuss Britney's sophomore studio album, Oops!...I Did It Again track-by-track, declare Britney's best vocal performance, discuss the music videos from the era, the media's obsession with her virginity, the impact of her game-changing 2000 MTV Video Music Awards performance, her Grammys debut, rivalry with Christina Aguilera, 'Saturday Night Live,' the 'Crazy 2K Tour' and her Hawaii special, and the song that invented Christmas, "My Only Wish (This Year)."
4. 200101:05:18Bradley and T. Kyle discuss the flaw-free debut performance of "I'm A Slave 4 U" at the 2001 MTV Video Music Awards and go track-by-track through her third studio album 'Britney,' the music videos from the era, performing at the Super Bowl with Aerosmith and *NSYNC, her Billboard Awards performance in the middle of the Bellagio fountains in Las Vegas, MTV's Making The Video, Britney's highly publicized break-up with Justin Timberlake, controversy, Wade Robson cheating allegations and her legendary Pepsi commercials.
5. 200252:18Bradley and T. Kyle discuss Britney's 'Dream Within A Dream' World Tour, her first Most Personal documentary and photo book 'Stages,' her transition into Actressney with 'Crossroads,' favorite memories from the film, an 'Austin Powers' cameo, Pepsi Twist, 'Britney's Dance Beat,' presenting an award to Michael Jackson at the 2002 MTV Video Music Awards, Justin Timberlake's 'Cry Me A River’ and Bradley's repressed standom during the era.
6. 200301:06:45Bradley and T. Kyle discuss coming into their own gay lives at the same time as Britney's sexual emancipation, T. Kyle's BaitBus aspirations, the culture-shaking same-sex kiss at the 2003 MTV Video Music Awards between Britney, Madonna and Christina Aguilera, kicking off a new era with 'Me Against The Music,' promotional specials, the Diane Sawyer interview, the NFL Kick-Off. They also talk through a track-by-track of Britney's fourth studio album, 'In The Zone,' tell the story of Britney writing 'Everytime,' and explain why "Toxic" is for straight people.
7. 200457:36Bradley and T. Kyle discuss Britney’s shotgun wedding in Las Vegas, her Pepsi gladiator commercial with Beyonce and Pink, the Onyx Hotel Tour, Onyx Hotel chocolate brown hair, the David LaChapelle imagery and the incredible tour book, The Outrageous Incident of 2004, the knee, the abrupt ending of the tour, “My Prerogative,” her first greatest hits collection, the accompanying DVD, her relationship with Kevin Federline, her second surprise wedding of 2004, the ‘People issue, Britney’s first fragrance Curious, and the beginning of Rebellionney.
8. 200555:57Bradley and T. Kyle discuss the premiere of “Mona Lisa” at the end of 2004, the promise of the elusive ‘Original Doll’ album that was ultimately scrapped, the songs that have leaked since, her scrapped MTV special that became her UPN series ‘Chaotic’ with Kevin Federline, the best and worst moments of her reality show, T. Kyle’s own MySpace version of ‘Chaotic,’ Britney’s messages to fans on her official website, “Do Somethin’,” the ‘Chaotic’ EP, whether “Over To You Now” is about anal sex, Pregnantney, the release of “Someday (I Will Understand),” the birth of Sean Preston, the release of ‘B In The Mix,’ the origins of “And Then We Kiss” and the release of Fantasy.
9. 200649:10Bradley and T. Kyle discuss Britney’s turbulent relationship with the paparazzi, the backlash, the subtle baby drop, the Matt Lauer interview, Kevin Federline’s flop music career, The Mysterious Tiger, “rebellion-snippet.mp3,” homepage poetry and letters, the birth of Jayden James, Kevin Federline’s album release party, T. Kyle’s Most Personal experience at the party, Britney’s surprise Late Night appearance, the announcement of her divorce, the celebration on ‘The View,’ the upskirt controversy, the night of the “Bimbo Summit” - otherwise known as Britney, Paris and Lindsay partying together.