The SiteVisibility Internet Marketing Podcast
#633 What Do You Learn from an MBA? with Sabrina Chevannes, Managing Director of Complex Creative
In this episode we're joined by Sabrina Chevannes, Managing Director of Complex Creative. Sabrina is an International Chess Master, Chess Tutor, Author, Business Owner, WordPress Specialist, member of MENSA, and she recently completed an Executive MBA in Business Administration.
Sabrina joins us to discuss her thoughts on self-development within creative industries, self-learning vs further education and lessons she's applied to her creative agency from a recently completed MBA.
In this episode, we discuss:
- The challenges of finding business mentors
- What are the benefits of being a business mentor?
- How companies can encourage a culture of knowledge sharing
- How formal education and self-learning can work together
- The potential benefits of MBAs for business owners
Referenced on this episode:
CONNECT WITH SABRINA/COMPLEX CREATIVE:
CONNECT WITH SCOTT:
CONNECT WITH SITEVISIBILITY:
If you have feedback, you'd like to be a guest, you'd like to recommend a guest or there are topics you'd us to cover, please send this to firstname.lastname@example.org