Inspired by Nick Jones
Geoff Jowett PART 1
In episode one, Nick interviews Geoff Jowett . Geoff is a pioneer of the Australian weight loss and fitness industry, helping millions with visionary programs and educational resources. Geoff has been through a lot in his life which inspires him to continue bringing others out of the dark and into the light. Geoff is so interesting and inspiring - we have divided his chat into 2 separate episodes.
To find out more about Geoff go to https://www.instagram.com/geoffjowett
View all episodes
6. Billy Kokkinis38:30In Episode Six , Nick interviews Bill Kokkinis- owner of City Gym, Sydney's most iconic place to work-out. Billy started out life as an immigrant boy living in housing commission in the Western Suburbs of Sydney. He progressed from the cleaner to the owner of City Gym. The story of perseverance and overcoming difficulty is truly inspirational. Billy is one amazing dude and a corker of a character.To find out more about City Gym go to www.citygym.com.au
5. Dr Jodie Lowinger39:49In Episode Five, Nick interviews Dr Jodie Lowinger - author of the best-selling book Mind Strength. As a sought after media commentator, Jodie's insights are beneficial to everyone. We dive deep into the mind examining anxiety, peak performance with Jodie who gives us the benefit of years of experience. This episode is one not to miss!To find out more about Dr Jodie Lowinger and get a copy of her book Mind Strength go to Drjodie.com.au.
4. Vince Contarino43:35In episode Four, Nick interviews Rock-God Vince Contarino. Vince is the lead singer of Australia's Leading Led Zeppelin Cover Band - Zep Boys Besides being an absolute corker of a character, Vince has overcome loads of obstacles and battled demons to reach a point of contentment. His journey to success is truly inspirational.To find out more about Vince go to https://www.facebook.com/vince.contarino.7 or even better listen to his latest album Goin' Home on Spotify.
3. Adrian Simon51:04In episode three, Nick interviews author Adrian Simon. If you think you have issues with your father, imagine growing up the child of a convicted and infamous drug smuggler. Adrian Simon's childhood was unique to understate things. His story and the way he overcame the obstacles thrown at him sound like plot points in a movie. This is an absolute corker of an interview - so sit back and strap yourself in.To find out more about Adrian go to https://www.facebook.com/simonadrian001/Adrian's books are Milk Blood, Unbreaking The Girl and Warren's book is The Damage Done.
2. Geoff Jowett PART 229:32In Episode 2 , Nick continues his interviews with Geoff Jowett . Geoff is a pioneer of the Australian weight loss and fitness industry, helping millions with visionary programs and educational resources. Geoff gives some absolute life lessons in this episode. Geoff has been through a lot in his life which inspires him to continue bringing others out of the dark and into the light. Geoff is so interesting and inspiring - we have divided his chat into 2 separate episodes- if you missed Episode 1 go back and listen first!To find out more about Geoff go to https://www.instagram.com/geoffjowett