5. Composition40:39This month we're exploring the process and elements that make up a composition. We chat to musician Tina Mu about creating our podcast jingle and we hear from Willow Senior, Oliver Towarek and Elanor Ludlam about their experience of putting together the Ruskin Class of 2021 degree show.
View all episodes
4. Ambience55:15This month we explore the idea of ambience and the feelings and thoughts that a specific space can evoke. We chat to multimedia artists Liz Rose and Phoebe Thompson and bring you a soundscape created by Sarah Catterall and Charlie Maas.
3. The Arnolfini Portrait38:11This month we are proud to present a piece of new writing created for audio, ‘The Arnolfini Portrait’ by Tamsyn Chandler; from Berlin to Bristol, Jean has been avoiding herself, but when she returns for a weekend at home, she is confronted by the ghosts and the archives of her past. Join us on a journey of memory and hallucination as Jean explores her past, present and future, all within the walls of her local art gallery. Visit the Industry website to view a video wall created by Luisa Karman to accompany the play.CREW Writer/Director - Tamsyn Chandler Assistant Director - Ariadne Si Suo Producer - Amy Evans Sound Editors - Bella Watts, Toni Quadri, Sarah Catterall Video Editor - Luisa Karman Art - Chloe Dootson-Graube CAST Jean - Grace de Souza Alexander - James Newbery Receptionist - Kat Cooper Caller - Michael Yates Edited using a variety of Creative Commons licensed sounds by dobroide, Sirderf, Ambientsoundapp and foxen10 from freesound.org, and the Introducing Sample Collective from BBC Music (License link).
2. Collage46:50This month we're bringing you a collage of different creations from our team. Join us for an interview with performance artist Rubia Rose Southcott, a soundscape created in collaboration with Industry's literary team and a selection of our favourite submissions from Industry's upcoming 'Bric-à-brac' exhibition.
1. Archive01:03:07This month we dive into the theme of archive and explore the ways in which it influences our lives and artistic practices. We chat to arts collective and record label Jive Hive, mixed media artist Mihaela-Elena Man and bring you a soundscape from our team inspired by Fernando Pessoa's poetry.