Iain Lee Bonus
Iain Lee (I'm A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here, talkRADIO) travels back in time 22 years to watch old episodes of The 11 O'Clock Show for the first time since they were broadcast. The show which first aired on Channel 4 in 1998 was groundbreak...
View all episodes
3. Daytime Friends with iain Lee #3 - Milky Daniel01:15:55Things start to pick up a bit on the newest show. Listen to Alistair working out how to use his new lappy, Stu can't stop laughing and Milky Daniel confuses us all.
2. Daytime Friends with Iain Lee01:03:36...or is it Iain Lee's Daytime Friends? Who knows but this is a spontaneous phone in show with me, iain Lee, as the host and your calls. Pretty much anything goes. You can hear this weeks before anyone else by signing up to my Oatreon at www.patreon.com/iainlee
A spontaneous Phone-In42:53I was having a bloomin' nightmare with my computer audio so I decided to do a test on Twitch. This then turned into a lovely phone-in. I should warn you that this does feature talk about Covid, so if you are sick to the back teeth of the virus, you may want to skip this one.
3. Man Up, Snowflake 320:54More ramblings as I try and make some sense of what is a very insane world. I'm OK...ish. How are you doing? This will be a sharing of mine and eventually your war stories, but more importantly it's me trying to find things that work for me, sharing them with you and seeing if any of them work for you. They may not, and that's OK. But maybe it will inspire you to find your own things that can help lift the fug of living in 2020.We are not alone.
1. Lost Revisited with Iain Lee - Season 1 Episode 1 Part 101:11:43Or 'Watch A Long A Lost with Iain Lee'.I loved the TV show Lost, I was completely obsessed and lucky enough to work on 'The Lost Initiative' - the first ever official podcast to go alongside a TV show.16 years after Lost first aired, I am back watching every single episode and recording a commentary for you to listen to as you watch (although I muff it up in this episode, apologies) and then give my thoughts and take your calls. Feel free to leave a message on 0203 286 6370 about this episode!
2. Man Up, Snowflake 220:03A little audio diary, looking at my relapse, mental health and wondering how the hell we can make sense of the nightmare that is 2020. Get these podcasts 10 weeks early by joining at www.patreon.com/iainlee