117. The Washington Post's Joy Robins: From Context to Consumption33:59The Washington Post's Joy Robins discusses important signals for brand marketers with IAB's Sheryl Goldstein.
116. IAB's Sue Hogan and Brad Berens: Buy-Side COVID Impact Study29:21IAB's Sue Hogan and Brad Berens discuss the buy-side COVID impact study.
115. Facebook's Nada Stirratt: How All Businesses Are Now Ecommerce Businesses24:08Facebook's Nada Stirratt discusses how all businesses are now Ecommerce businesses with IAB's Brad Berens.
114. StrawberryFrog's Scott Goodson on Movement Marketing36:05StrawberryFrog's Scott Goodson discusses movement marketing with IAB's Sheryl Goldstein.
113. Gameloft's Suellen Aguiar and The Coca-Cola Company's Carla Dart on the Power of Gaming as a Marketing Channel22:15Gameloft's Suellen Aguiar and The Coca-Cola Company's Carla Dart discuss the power of gaming as a marketing channel with IAB and IAB Tech Lab's Zoe Soon.
112. Profitero's Bryan Wiener and Johnson & Johnson's Surabhi Pokhriyal: COVID's Impact on eCommerce and Consumer Shopping Behavior39:34Profitero's Bryan Wiener and Johnson & Johnson's Surabhi Pokhriyal discuss COVID's impact on eCommerce and consumer shopping behavior with IAB's Brad Berens.
111. Google's Sarah Carberry on Culture-Driven Marketing32:40Google's Sarah Carberry discusses culture-driven marketing with IAB's Sheryl Goldstein.
110. Encore: Red Antler’s Emily Heyward and Soko Glam and Then I Met You’s Charlotte Cho: How to Build a Brand People Love From Day One36:51Red Antler’s Emily Heyward and Soko Glam and Then I Met You’s Charlotte Cho discuss how to build a brand people love from day one with IAB’s Brad Berens.
109. SeeHer and ANA's Nadine Karp McHugh: If You Can See Her, You Can Be Her32:41SeeHer and ANA's Nadine Karp McHugh joins IAB's Sheryl Goldstein to discuss next level marketing to advance the stature of women.