Humans of Purpose
266 David Spriggs: Digital Inclusion
David is the CEO of Infoxchange, a technology not for profit and social enterprise with over 30 years of history in pursuing a vision of technology for social justice. To learn more about Infoxchange's work or to enquire about partnership opportunities, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Read about the latest not for profit sector insights in the Digital Tech in the NFP Sector 2022 Report
- Find great resources, training and a free expert bar for not for profits at the Digital Transformation Hub
- Get heavily discounted technology products for not for profits at Connecting Up
- Locate support services for people experiencing hardship using Ask Izzy
- Discover Australia's largest community service directory at the Service Directory
Each year we offer 5 out of our 50 annual episodes as paid promotional opportunities to values aligned organisations, that can be standalone episodes or part of an integrated marketing campaign. These 5 annual paid episodes enable us to cover our costs of production each year and break even, enabling our social enterprise model to tick along. Our promotional campaigns help to amplify purpose-driven and socially impactful organisations and enable you to reach our engaged local and global audience. Click Here to learn more about collaborating on a custom campaign package.
Love Humans of Purpose? We are a social enterprise and we rely on your support to cover our costs of production. You can help sustain our work by Signing Up as a monthly or annual Humans of Purpose member like our rock star supporters Andrew 1, Andrew 2, Chris, Nikki, Margaret, Ben, Misha, Sarah and Geoff. You'll get the following awesome perks in return each and every week:
- Early access all episodes
- Ad free all episodes
- Full transcripts all episodes
- 5 Key Insights all episodes
- Audio notes all episodes
- Brokered intros all podcast guests
You may not know this, but our highest and most engaged online community after Instagram is via our LinkedIn page. Join over 2,200 Humans of Purpose fans and followers and join in some great conversations, share your thoughts and see what other listeners from our community are saying about the podcast.