Tavern Talk Ep22 Favourite BBEGs (Part 2.... The Stephen episode)
Oh no.... its the Stephen episode! Quite possible the worst TTRPG BBEG of all time !
View all episodes
36. C1:E36 Hotel Darvis43:04On the journey back to Black Cliff, the group spend some much-needed rest in the temporary accommodation of Darvis' trench coat- it's not as dodgy as it sounds.Intro music by Joshua Cullen, Background music by Makai Symphony.Content warnings: deffo a pop-up sex dungeon.
35. C1:E35 Dead Hard Dwarves01:04:01Time to escape the crumbling castle after slaying the Blue Dragon, Bahor, but not without a blockade of kinda dead dwarves in the wayIntro music by Joshua Cullen, Background music by Makai Symphony.Content warnings: near omelette experience.
34. C1:E34 Bahor's Ire01:10:28Passionate Hatred lock horns with the Blue Dragon, Bahor, in an electrifying battle!Intro music by Joshua Cullen, Background music by Makai Symphony.Content warnings: absolute betrayal, shithouse behaviour.
39. Tavern Talk Ep39 Campaign 1 Predictions (part 2)18:26This episode was recorded back in June 2023, almost 3 months before this release, lets see if our predictions about our current DnD campaign, Esira's Reckoning, are true!
33. C1:E33 The Coming Storm51:28Passionate Hatred (plus Comet) track their way through the northern mountains and have a short stop with Darvis, the travelling magic item merchant, they find their way to a castle in the mountains where the person they seek for information on the dragons resides.Intro music by Joshua Cullen, Background music by Makai Symphony.Content warnings: classic Darvis.
38. Tavern Talk Ep38 Campaign 1 Predictions (part 1)20:27We take a question from our TikTok live about fighting in snowy conditions- and then the juicy predictions about Campaign 1 start!
32. C1:E32 Comet Ahead01:00:05The group are asked by Morthryl Venkas the leader of the black hand to go and find info on another potential dragon to the north, he offers them one of his companions, Comet, to guide them on the journey.Intro music by Joshua Cullen, Background music by Makai Symphony.Content warnings: tippy tappy toes.
37. Tavern Talk Ep37 Multiclassing & Bonding over DnD16:41Taking questions from our Tiktok Live viewers we discuss multiclassing in DnD, as well as that strange bond you make with people whilst pretending to be elves and orcs n stuff.
31. C1:E31 Family Ties01:20:37After defeating the Green Dragon Vyth, the group bump into the Black Hand, and are kindly escorted to their hideout.Intro music by Joshua Cullen, background music by Makai Symphony.Content warnings: impending doom.