Hey Change Podcast
60. How to have stuff without breaking the planet with Sandra Goldman
When did we start having such a strained relationship with stuff? And can you actually have stuff without breaking the planet? That is exactly what we'll get into in this episode with circular economy entrepreneur and author Sandra Goldmark.
Thing's we'll ponder together:
- When and why did we lose touch with the value of things?
- How can we care for things and fix them when they're broken?
- How should we think about stuff to make sure they only fill a functional, balanced, and nurturing part of our lives?
- What is circular economy and how can we achieve it?
We'll also start the episode with what I call "Maddie Chats" where Madeleine is coming back to the show to give you quick "need-to-know" about microplastics, a teaser of an upcoming episode when we'll dive a lot deeper into that world...
Sandra is a circular economy entrepreneur and author whose work focuses on solutions to overconsumption and climate change. In her recent book Fixation: How to Have Stuff Without Breaking the Planet, she takes readers on a quest to radically reimagine what a healthy relationship with our stuff might look like.
Mentioned in the episode:
Try 2 weeks as a member if the Action Squad today: www.theactionsquad.com
Want to partake in the Healing Journaling workshop? Shoot me an email --> email@example.com
Music and jingles in this episode was written and recorded by Madeleine MacGillivray Wallace
Stay optimistic and stay in touch! You can always reach me on Instagram: @annetheresegennari
If you like the show, please give it a 5 STAR REVIEW in your podcast app so we can keep reaching more passionate change-makers just like you!