Her Brilliant Health Revolution with Dr. Kyrin
#098: The Sex Traffic Girl Next Door with Rima Nashashibi
Many people are unaware that human sex trafficking is a global problem and a local tragedy affecting young girls on US soil. Children you know and love, in your local community or social circles, may right now be affected.
But, if you don’t know the signs to look for you will likely miss it. And lose the opportunity to make a difference.
The effects of this specific type of female sexual abuse are particularly damaging and difficult to recover from. After being freed from this type of slavery, with the right assistance and rehabilitation, full recovery is possible.
Global Hope 365 CEO and founder, Rima Nashabishi, shares with you her personal story and her mission to raise awareness about human sex trafficking and how you can participate in this imperative to save lives.
- The difference between prostitution and human sex trafficking
- Child marriage and legality in the United States
- Statistics on incidence of sex trafficking
- Signs to look for in children being trafficked or groomed
- How to can participate in helping this cause
“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has.” – Margaret Mead