What Consumers Want From Your Healthcare Podcast, ft. Jordana Taylor
Consumers are constantly seeking reliable, engaging, and easily digestible sources of information to empower them in making informed decisions about their health and well-being. Enter the world of healthcare podcasts, an increasingly popular medium that offers just that - and more. But what exactly makes a healthcare podcast stand out from the crowd and truly resonate with your target audience?
Join Jordana Taylor, Marketing Manager at BayCare Health System and host Alan Tam as they delve into the key elements that make a healthcare podcast stand out, ensuring that your show not only resonates with listeners but also propels your brand to the forefront of their minds.
View all episodes
71. Digital Marketing Strategies That Reach Modern Patients, ft. Stephen Strong27:43Healthcare Marketing Myth Busted: It's More Than Just Ads. Tired of thinking digital marketing is just another ad platform? Join host Alan Tam as he dismantles that myth with Stephen Strong, Digital Marketing Director at Northwestern Medicine. What you'll learn in this conversation:The evolving role of digital marketing in healthcare.How digital marketing goes beyond ads to encompass patient experience and user engagement.Hear insights from a marketing pro who transitioned from consumer to healthcare.Ready to unlock the power of digital marketing for your healthcare business? Tune in and get ready to be inspired!
70. AI for Healthcare Marketing – What You Need to Know, ft. Sujal Raju22:35Imagine understanding your patients’ needs better than ever, crafting personalized experiences that resonate, and optimizing campaigns with laser precision. This isn’t science fiction; it’s the power of AI in healthcare marketing. Join host Alan Tam and Sujal kumar Raju, Founder & President of Enqbator, as they delve into the game-changing impact of AI. Discover how AI can revolutionize your healthcare marketing. Gain a competitive edge, increase patient satisfaction, and watch your organization thrive in the AI-powered future.This conversation is brought to you by Actium Health in partnership with the Forum for Healthcare Strategists.
69. Putting Your Data To Work, ft. Christine Albert26:43Are you getting everything you need out of your data as a healthcare leader? Join host Alan Tam as he explores the changing landscape of patient experience with Christine Albert, Chief Experience Officer at LCMC Health. Christine takes us behind the scenes to dissect the secret weapon of healthcare – putting your data to work. Discover: Why healthcare marketing is evolving – are you working for your insights, or are your insights working for you? Breaking down data and organizational silos: how LCMC Health is creating a seamless patient experience, from appointment to recovery. Building a brand that puts patients first – discover LCMC Health's secret sauce. The future of healthcare: data-driven personalization and experiences.This conversation is more than just healthcare – it's about putting your data to work. Dive in and learn how to make your data work for you and your patients.
68. Utilize Data to Empower Tech, ft. Cristal Herrera22:50Cristal Herrera, Director, Marketing, Communications & Customer Engagement, at Renown Health and host Alan Tam explore the dynamic interplay of data and technology in powering patient engagement and activation. The duo dives into the need for healthcare to embrace evolving consumer expectations, mirroring advancements in other industries. The conversation also acknowledges challenges like interdepartmental technology integration and data privacy. Ultimately, Cristal underscores the crucial role of data and technology in personalizing and optimizing healthcare delivery.
67. Driving DEI Initiatives - How You Can Succeed, ft. Deb Pappas32:03Healthcare organizations across the country are committed to integrating diversity, equity, and inclusion practices into their culture. How can marketing leaders today impact the brand's ability to connect with these diverse communities as well as help drive their own DEI initiatives within their organizations? Join Deb Pappas, Chief Marketing and Communications Officer at Connecticut Children's, and host Alan Tam as they discuss these issues and how your organization can succeed at driving your DEI initiatives.
66. The Next Generation of Digital Transformation, ft. Sue Omori39:26As consumerism and technology trends continue to reshape the landscape for health systems, digital transformation is a baseline requirement. Seasoned healthcare leaders are already evolving their teams to be future-ready. From key roles and responsibilities, to job functions, to the evolution of skills required in MarTech and content, healthcare marketers must “do more with less". Join Sue Omori, Executive Director, Marketing Account Services, Cleveland Clinic, and host Alan Tam, as they discuss how market leaders are evolving their teams, technology, and services to be future-ready for the next generation of digital transformation.
65. Healthcare Marketing - The Realm of Quantitative and Qualitative Data, ft. Dean Browell & Danny Fell33:31Join Dean Browell, Chief Behavioral Officer at Feedback, Danny Fell, Sr. Strategist at Optum, and podcast host Alan Tam as they discuss the concepts of quantitative and qualitative data for healthcare marketing. They dive into the importance of combining both data types for a more comprehensive understanding of the patient and driving them to care. The trio covers both pitfalls and strategies for success, highlighting key use cases and the need for human involvement in interpreting data. The conversation also touches on the role of technology, AI, and the current state of data-driven marketing in healthcare.
64. Healthcare Economics 101 - The Rise of Data for Member Engagement, ft. Aaron Novotny30:50How has the role of data transformed health plan communications and interactions with today's consumers? With the dynamics and complexity of the healthcare landscape, health plans are increasingly seeking and leveraging first and third party data to drive member experiences that are relevant and meaningful. Dr. Aaron Novotny, Director of Healthcare Economics at Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield, discusses how the rise and adoption of data is transforming how health plans are engaging with their members and the new challenges it brings.
63. A Story of Digital Transformation for Healthcare Consumers, ft. Scott Orstad26:03With the pandemic as a catalyst, consumerism has driven and accelerated digital transformation and experiences in a once highly stagnant industry. From brand awareness campaigns, to engagement, to interactive digital touchpoints, healthcare marketers have been racing to meet consumers where they are and how they want to engage. Join Scott Orstad, Vice President Marketing at Catholic Health, and host Alan Tam as they discuss the impact of digital transformation and engagement with healthcare consumers from the onset of the pandemic to present day.