The Guilty Feminist
253. Wellness Revisited with Jessica Fostekew, Jonelle Lewis, Dr Stacie CC Graham, Mia Togo, Aisha Nash
The Guilty FeministPresented by Deborah Frances-White and Jessica Fostekew
Episode 253: Wellness Revisitedwith special guests Jonelle Lewis, Dr Stacie CC Graham, Mia Togo, Aisha Nash and music from Amrit Kaur
Recorded 13 April March 2021 via Zoom. Released 10 May 2021.
The Guilty Feminist theme by Mark Hodge and produced by Nick Sheldon.
More about Deborah Frances-White
More about Jessica Fostekew
More about our guests
Causes to donate to
- Mission Oxygen IndiaInstagram: @missionoxygenindia Donate: https://www.ketto.org/fundraiser/mission-oxygen-helping-hospitals-to-save-lives
- Give IndiaInstagram: give_indiaDonate: https://www.giveindia.org
- Yoga Gives BackInstagram: @yogagivesbackDonate: https://yogagivesback.org
For more information about this and other episodes…
- visit guiltyfeminist.com
- tweet us twitter.com/guiltfempod
- like our Facebook page facebook.com/guiltyfeminist
- check out our Instagram instagram.com/theguiltyfeminist
- or join our mailing list eepurl.com/bRfSPT
Come to a live recording
- Proper live show at Kings Place, 17 May. Book tickets now.
Thank you to our amazing Patreon supporters.
To support the podcast yourself, go to https://www.patreon.com/guiltyfeminist