The Guilty Feminist
263. Free Britney with Kemah Bob and guests Disabled Eliza, Dr Annabel Sowemimo, Grace Davies and Pandora Sykes
The Guilty FeministPresented by Deborah Frances-White and Kemah Bob
Episode 263: Free Britneywith special guests Disabled Eliza, Dr Annabel Sowemimo, Grace Davies and Pandora Sykes
Recorded 12 July 2021 at Kings Place in London. Released 19 July 2021.
The Guilty Feminist theme by Mark Hodge and produced by Nick Sheldon.
More about Deborah Frances-White
More about Kemah Bob
More about our guests
For more information about this and other episodes…
- visit guiltyfeminist.com
- tweet us twitter.com/guiltfempod
- like our Facebook page facebook.com/guiltyfeminist
- check out our Instagram instagram.com/theguiltyfeminist
- or join our mailing list eepurl.com/bRfSPT
Come to a live recording
- Guilty Feminist at the Shedinburgh Festival, Saturday 24 July at noon. Book tickets now.
- Celebration of Feminism at the Southbank Centre, 10-11 September. Book tickets now.
- Australia and New Zealand tour, October-November. Book tickets now.
Thank you to our amazing Patreon supporters.
To support the podcast yourself, go to https://www.patreon.com/guiltyfeminist