The Guilty Feminist
267. Defending Your Patch with Sarah Keyworth and Nadia Javed
The Guilty FeministPresented by Deborah Frances-White and Sarah Keyworth
Episode 267: Defending Your Patchwith special guests Amelia, Amy and Roxy with music from Nadia Javed
Recorded 10 August 2021 via Zoom. Released 16 August 2021.
The Guilty Feminist theme by Mark Hodge and produced by Nick Sheldon.
More about Deborah Frances-White
More about Sarah Keyworth
More about Nadia Javed
For more information about this and other episodes…
- visit guiltyfeminist.com
- tweet us twitter.com/guiltfempod
- like our Facebook page facebook.com/guiltyfeminist
- check out our Instagram instagram.com/theguiltyfeminist
- or join our mailing list eepurl.com/bRfSPT
Come to a live recording
- London Podcast Festival at Kings Place, 4 September. Book tickets now.
- Celebration of Feminism at the Southbank Centre, 10-11 September. Book tickets now.
Thank you to our amazing Patreon supporters.
To support the podcast yourself, go to https://www.patreon.com/guiltyfeminist