The Guilty Feminist
280. Checking in with our Bodies with Cal Wilson, Rachelle Panitz and April Hélène-Horton
The Guilty Feminist presented by Deborah Frances-White and Cal Wilson
Episode 280: Checking in with our Bodies with special guests Rachelle Panitz and April Hélène-Horton
Recorded 12 October via Zoom. Released 15 November 2021.
The Guilty Feminist theme by Mark Hodge and produced by Nick Sheldon.
Big Speeches booking now: https://guiltyfeminist.com/big-speeches
More about Deborah Frances-White
More about Cal Wilson
More about our guests
For more information about this and other episodes…
- visit https://www.guiltyfeminist.com
- tweet us https://www.twitter.com/guiltfempod
- like our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/guiltyfeminist
- check out our Instagram https://www.instagram.com/theguiltyfeminist
- or join our mailing list http://www.eepurl.com/bRfSPT
Come to a live recording
- Soho Theatre. Tuesday 9 November. 9:30pm. https://sohotheatre.com/shows/the-guilty-feminist/
- The Guilty Feminist Stands Up. 30 November – 4 December, 9:30pm. https://sohotheatre.com/shows/deborah-frances-white-the-guilty-feminist-stands-up/
- Shakespeare’s Globe. 12 December. 6:00pm. https://www.shakespearesglobe.com/whats-on/the-guilty-feminist-2021/
- Camp as Christmas. 16 December. 7:00pm. https://www.unionchapel.org.uk/venue/whats-on/the-guilty-feminist-presents-camp-as-christmas
Thank you to our amazing Patreon supporters.
To support the podcast yourself, go to https://www.patreon.com/guiltyfeminist