The Guilty Feminist
271. Getting Comfortable with Being Uncomfortable with Shaparak Khorsandi and guests Nova Reid and Robin DiAngelo
The Guilty Feminist presented by Deborah Frances-White and Shaparak Khorsandi
Episode 271: Getting Comfortable with Being Uncomfortable with special guests Nova Reid and Robin DiAngelo and music from Bumi Thomas
Recorded 31 August via Zoom. Released 13 September 2021.
The Guilty Feminist theme by Mark Hodge and produced by Nick Sheldon.
More about Deborah Frances-White
More about Shaparak Khorsandi
More about Nova Reid
More about Robin DiAngelo
More about Bumi Thomas
For more information about this and other episodes…
- visit www.guiltyfeminist.com
- tweet us www.twitter.com/guiltfempod
- like our Facebook page www.facebook.com/guiltyfeminist
- check out our Instagram www.instagram.com/theguiltyfeminist
- or join our mailing list www.eepurl.com/bRfSPT
Thank you to our amazing Patreon supporters.
To support the podcast yourself, go to https://www.patreon.com/guiltyfeminist