Full Throttle: Eurosport Bikes Podcast
Showdown special! – Greg Haines tours paddock after top 8 decided for three-round finale
Greg Haines takes a trip through the paddock after the eight ‘Title Fighter’ spots for the ‘Showdown’ were confirmed at the Silverstone round of the British Superbike Championship.
Chats featuring BSB series and race director Stuart Higgs, FHO Racing team principal Faye Ho, rider coach at McAMS Roger Marshall, SYNETIQ BMW Motorrad rider Danny Buchan, and team principal of McAMS Yamaha Steve Rodgers.
Greg also gets a few more words on last week’s controversy at Magny-Cours, after Kawasaki’s post-race protest denied Yamaha’s Toprak Razgatlioglu a clean sweep.
View all episodes
21. 2021 end of season finale!55:05Greg Haines is joined by fellow co-commentator and two-time World Superbike Champion, James Toseland, and recently retired World Supersport Champion Chaz Davies for the final episode of the year. What a year it’s been! Full of drama from start to finish, the guys analyse the season as a whole, take an insight into recently retired life, favourite moments, and of course, a look ahead to the new year and the new season. From all of us here at Full Throttle, we wish you a fantastic holiday and a happy new year!
20. ‘Razgatlioglu brought the best out of Rea’ – New WSBK champion crowned in Indonesia14:45Greg Haines and James Whitham look back on a rainy weekend in Indonesia and salute new world champion Toprak Razgatlioglu after he secured his first title at the end of what has been a thrilling season of racing. And with the 2021 championship in the bag, thoughts already turn to next year.
19. ‘The biggest week of his life!’ – Toprak bids to end Rea's title run in Indonesia showdown53:48After five weeks off, World Superbikes returns for the Championship Finale! Jonathan Rea has won the last six world titles but has to overturn a 30-point deficit in Indonesia to deny Toprak Razgatlioglu his first World Championship.Greg Haines is joined by James Whitham and James Toseland to discuss one of the most intriguing title battles they've seen!
18. Party time at Brands Hatch as Taz Mackenzie claims BSB title! Plus pure drama in World Superbikes in San Juan!46:50Greg Haines and James Toseland come to us live from Argentina as the World Superbike championship charges on with Rea and Razgatlioglu still battling it out. While over at Brands Hatch, Trystan Finocchiaro catches up with BSB Champion Tarran Mackenzie, alongside Niall Mackenzie, Jack Nixon, Cam Dawson and Ash Barnes!
17. The finale hots up! Catch up across all the classes, paddocks, and races from BSB and World Superbikes01:11:39Greg Haines is joined by Eurosport commentator, and former Scuderia Maranga rider, Trystan Finocchiaro to go through all of the classes across BSB and World Superbikes as the season slowly winds down. Covering the excitement, the controversy, and the all-important question, who will be crowned British and World Superbike champion!
16. Adrian Huertas becomes WorldSPP300 champion! While the World Superbike title chase takes another twist in thrilling weekend in Portimao!50:58Greg Haines and birthday boy James Toseland heap praise on Jonathan Rea and round up another eventful weekend of World Superbikes in Portimao. Plus reaction from the new WorldSPP300 champion, 18 year old Adrian Huertas, sealing the title in Portugal! Greg and James also discuss the future of motor-sport sustainability, and, a quick nod to the legendary Murray Walker. A jam packed Episode 16!
15. Racing community mourns the loss of Dean Berta Viñales03:23Sadly, on Saturday, September 25, World Supersport 300 rider Dean Berta Viñales passed away following a multi-rider crash at Jerez. We use this time to remember him. Our thoughts and hearts go out to all of his family and friends.
14. Dramatic weekend in Barcelona as ‘perfect storm’ brews in Toprak-Rea battle | Kawasaki on backfoot26:57Greg Haines and James Whitham reflect on a dramatic weekend in Catalunya, with six-time world champion Jonathan Rea under serious examination from Toprak Razgatlioglu in the riders’ championship. Can Kawasaki get off the backfoot and propel the Northern Irishman to a seventh world title?