Frontier Podcast by Gun.io
Inside Gun.io: Faith Benson
Season 1, Ep. 189
5. Ep. 5: Daphna Nissenbaum, CEO and Co-founder of TIPA47:12Oh this week's Founder to Founder episode, Teja sits down with Daphna Nissenbaum, CEO and Co-founder of TIPA, a company that produces compostable, eco-friendly packaging. They talk about the complexities of creating a brand new product, how to grow across four continents, and how she bridged the gap between software and packaging to create something that is used by beloved brands around the world.https://tipa-corp.com
4. Ep. 4: TWiTH - Space Shuttle Discovery docks with the ISS26:14While it may seem like the International Space Station has been around since the beginnings of space exploration, it was actually just a little over 24 years ago that it was built. And on This Week in Tech history, Abbey and Chris talk about the Space Shuttle Discovery's trip to the ISS, making it the first shuttle to dock there on May 29, 1999.
3. Ep. 3: Akshita Iyer, CEO and Co-founder of Ome Kitchen01:01:12On this week's Founder to Founder episode, Teja sits down with Akshita Iyer, CEO and Co-founder of Ome Kitchen. They discuss her path from neurosurgery to kitchen hardware, the winding road to building and funding an amazing idea, and how an appearance on Shark Tank helped to build the brand to where it is today, despite not taking an offer. www.omekitchen.com
2. Ep. 2: TWiTH - PacMan is introduced to the public21:52What began as one man's dream after seeing a pizza with a slice missing out of it grew into nothing short of a cultural phenomenon. On This Week in Tech History, Abbey and Grey talk about Pac-Man's introduction to the world, their favorite arcade games, and how Pac-Man changed the landscape of video games for all eternity.
1. Ep. 1: Dylan Etkin, CEO and Founder of Sleuth50:33Season 4's Founder to Founder series kicks off this week with an insightful, engaging, and incredibly entertaining conversation between Gun.io's CEO and Co-founder, Teja Yenamandra, and Sleuth's CEO and Co-founder, Dylan Etkin. After years spent honing his skills as the Jira architect for Atlassian, Dylan saw plenty of opportunities to improve the efficiency of engineering teams. This led him to start Sleuth, which provides teams with actionable and extremely accurate DORA metrics, helping to improve deployment speeds and reduce errors.sleuth.io
30. Ep. 30: The Mesa Lab at NCAR is opened20:04The building that kicked off I.M. Pei's career as a building architect also featured prominently in the city where two current staffers went to college. The NCAR Mesa Laboratory in Boulder, Colorado is the subject of This Week in Tech History, where Faith and Chris talk about the importance of the building, the design, and I.M. Pei's career.
29. Ep. 29: The best takeaways from Season 352:12As we wind down Season 3 of the Frontier Podcast, Faith takes a look back at some of the highlights from our incredible slate of guests.
28. Ep. 28: The first SPAM message22:34Spam can mean quite a few things, only one of which is super tasty (spam musubi, if you're wondering), but when it comes to the dreaded emails and text messages, it all dates back to one guy flooding a message board with his marketing spiel. This Week in Tech History, Faith and Abbey discuss the sorted history of spam messaging.
27. Ep. 27: Improving software delivery with AI and Open Source32:34If you are building a product for developers, but aren't asking them for feedback via an open source option, you're missing out on some reliable data. It can help to not only improve what you're building, but also garner some goodwill among a community of people who are invested in what you're doing. This week, Faith talks to the CMO at Harness, Scott Sanchez, about how Open Source and AI have helped to deliver a better CI/CD delivery system.https://www.harness.io/