Francis Kong: Inspiring Excellence
Episode 48: Clock In and Clock Out
Here comes another episode of Francis Kong: Inspiring Excellence. In this episode, we talk about clocking in and clocking out in the workplace. Clocking in and out is an old-age tradition we do, not until the pandemic changed our lives in an instant. But how do you clock in and clock out when you work from home? Listen to this episode and if you love this, follow the podcast, rate us 5 stars and hit the notification bell for more updates!
View all episodes
115. Episode 115: Memo From The Pastoral Search Committee05:49Our company's expanding, can you believe that? In a time when the economy had gone sour and business organizations are downsizing, we are expanding—and we are in need of people. Tune in now to this another exciting episode of Inspiring Excellence. Feel free to give us a 5-star review if you love this episode.
114. Episode 114: The Exhausted Leader06:38Welcome back to another episode of Inspiring Excellence! In today's episode, we will all discuss a few ideas I hope you may find helpful if you qualify as an exhausted leader. Learn as you tune in now! Don't forget to leave us a 5-star review if you love this episode!
113. Episode 113: Reflections of a Senior Citizen06:31Teach us to number our days, that we may gain a heart of wisdom. May we all learn to value our time and reflect on our lives, not choosing to regret things when we reach our senior years, but rather living in so much gratitude for all the blessings we have received. Tune in now to another great episode of Inspiring Excellence!
112. Episode 112: Losing Good People06:54Welcome back to another episode of Inspiring Excellence! In today's episode, we will learn how losing good people will affect our company, businesses and even common relationships. Tune in now and feel free to give us feedback about your takeaways!
111. Episode 111: You Can Choose Your Attitude06:45Attitude is the doorway to success and in today's episode of Inspiring Excellence, I will explain the reasons why. Don't waste a second and tune in now to learn more how you choose your attitude can play a big part in what kind of a day you will have, Don't forget to leave us a 5-star review if you love this episode!
110. Episode 110: Productivity Clichés06:35Welcome back to another episode of Inspiring Excellence! In today's episode, we will learn about some productivity clichés we've heard from our bosses or leaders. Truly, it takes more effort to be productive. Tune in now, and don't forget to leave us a 5-star review if you love this episode!
109. Episode 109: Purposeful and Purposive07:07We need to prepare our people to inspire them, and encourage them to let go of the lethargy caused by the prolonged lockdown, to gear up, fire up, and render meaningful work once more. Tune in now to know how we encourage our people to become more purposeful and purposive in their work. Don't forget to leave us 5-star rating if you happen to love this episode!
108. Episode 108: A Box Underneath the Table06:54Why is it too difficult to understand that companies with good leaders always perform better than the ones with abusive leaders? Learn more about this in today's episode of Inspiring Excellence. Don't waste a moment and tune in now!
107. Episode 107: Dissonance07:04In business, as in work dissonance is when the why of work does not square with the what of the daily activities. There are misalignments. Learn more about dissonance in today's newest episode. Tune in now and don't forget to leave us 5-star rating if you happen to love this episode!