5. Freddie’s Flowers founder Freddie Garland on revolutionising flower deliveries42:10Katherine talks to Freddie Garland, founder of the subscription service, Freddie’s Flowers. They’re joined by Alfred Liu, Senior Associate in Forsters’ Private Client team.
View all episodes
4. Ridgeview owners Tamara and Simon Roberts on pioneering English Sparkling Wine38:59Katherine talks to brother and sister team Tamara and Simon Roberts from Ridgeview - one of the leading brands of English sparkling wine. They’re joined by Idina Glyn, Senior Associate in the Rural, Land & Business team at Forsters.
3. By Rotation founder Eshita Kabra on transforming fashion rental45:34Katherine talks to Eshita Kabra Davies, the founder of By Rotation - the world’s first fashion rental social app. Dubbed as the ‘Instagram of fashion rental’, it’s where people can lend and rent contemporary designer fashion from each other. They’re joined by Georgina Haddon, Senior Associate in the Residential Property team at Forsters.
2. Auction Collective founder Tom Best on reinventing the art auction31:17Katherine talks to Tom Best, the founder of The Auction Collective which aims to simplify the auction process, making art accessible for more people. They’re joined by Laura Neal, Senior Associate in the Private Client team and Art specialist at Forsters.
1. Appear Here founder, Ross Bailey on trailblazing flexible retail spaces46:11Katherine talks to entrepreneur and wunderkind Ross Bailey - the founder and CEO of Appear Here, an online marketplace for short term retail space.