Ep. 441: How Traditional Chinese Medicine Can Help Your Skin With Sandra Lanshin Chiu
What’s the difference between gua sha, face-rolling, lymphatic drainage, face massage, and facial exercise? And what can these techniques actually do for your skin? Acupuncturist and Chinese herbalist Sandra Lanshin Chiu is here to tell us. Plus, she explains some of the principles of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), tells us about the cultural history of facial gua sha, and shares her favorite facial mists and oils.
- Products & people mentioned on Ep. 441: shopmy.us/collections/75720
- Episode recap, links, and sponsor promo codes: fatmascara.com/blog
- Private Facebook Group: Fat Mascara Raising a Wand
- Social media: @fatmascara, @jessicamatlin, @jenn_edit
- Submit a "Raise A Wand" product recommendation and be featured on the show: email email@example.com or leave a voicemail at 646-481-8182