Ep. 440: What Scientists Learned from the Beauty Behaviors of 93,158 People & The Week’s Beauty News
Jess’s co-working space smells like Le Labo, Jenn tried a “body-remodeling” treatment, and evolutionary scientists learned some fascinating things about why humans beautify themselves (e.g., apply makeup, bathe, etc.) from a huge global survey. We’re also talking about the viral post from a hair stylist who was fed up with know-it-all clients; a stinky perfume factory in Florida; Danessa Myricks's genius Blurring Balm Powder; the Beauty of Joseon sunscreen worth the hype; and The Best Pencil from Jones Road. Plus: Have you heard? Brad Pitt and Travis Barker launched skincare lines.
- Products & people mentioned on Ep. 440: https://shopmy.us/collections/75145
- Episode recap, links, and sponsor promo codes: fatmascara.com/blog
- Private Facebook Group: Fat Mascara Raising a Wand
- Social media: @fatmascara, @jessicamatlin, @jenn_edit
- Submit a "Raise A Wand" product recommendation and be featured on the show: email firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a voicemail at 646-481-8182