Ep. 439: How Dr. Shereene Idriss Became the PillowtalkDerm
Board-certified dermatologist Shereene Idriss, MD, is here to share everything she learned about beauty industry B.S. while she was creating her new skincare line, PillowtalkDerm. She explains how product development usually works (and how it should work), why the language on skincare products is so confusing, the reason she decided to focus on melasma and discoloration, and how to find other #skinfluencers you can trust online. Plus: She shares her favorite makeup, sunscreen, and perfume—and the best eyeliner for the Chocolate Brown Years.
- Products & people mentioned on Ep. 439: https://shopmy.us/collections/74087
- Episode recap, links, and sponsor promo codes: fatmascara.com/blog
- Private Facebook Group: Fat Mascara Raising a Wand
- Social media: @fatmascara, @jessicamatlin, @jenn_edit
- Submit a "Raise A Wand" product recommendation and be featured on the show: email email@example.com or leave a voicemail at 646-481-8182