Ep. 384: DIY Eyebrow Tinting, Fish-Friendly Sunscreen & The Week’s Beauty News
You can dye your own eyebrows (Jenn tried it), and there’s a new (not FDA-approved, but very promising!) reef-friendly sunscreen ingredient debuting this spring. But the headline that really got us talking: Beauty brand Eos wants you to mail in your pubic hair to help the environment. Let’s discuss that, shall we? We’re also talking about price increases at e.l.f. Cosmetics, Jay-Z getting paid for an (unsuccessful) fragrance launch, and a liquid-gold moisturizer one of our listeners can’t live without.
- Episode links and sponsor promo codes: fatmascara.com/blog
- Shop the products (& get the free eos shave cream & Pubes for the Planet kit): shopmyshelf.us/collections/39523
- Private Facebook Group: Fat Mascara Raising a Wand
- Social media: @fatmascara, @jessicamatlin, @jenn_edit
- Submit a "Raise A Wand" product recommendation and be featured on the show: email email@example.com or leave a voicemail at 646-481-8182