Ep. 380: Sulfates Are Back & The Week’s Beauty News
The Ordinary goes pro-sulfate and we discuss: If sulfates aren’t that bad, why have so many companies removed them from their shampoos? Plus, New York Fashion Week beauty trends (are we really doing skinny brows again?); an interesting report from the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery; Donni Davy’s Euphoria-inspired makeup line; perfumes that smell like french fries and Tim Tams; and Jenn tries to get Jess excited about fibroblasts in the Science Corner.
- Episode recap and sponsor promo codes: fatmascara.com/blog
- Shop the products mentioned on this episode: shopmyshelf.us/collections/37660
- Private Facebook Group: Fat Mascara Raising a Wand
- Social media: @fatmascara, @jessicamatlin, @jenn_edit
- Submit a "Raise A Wand" product recommendation and be featured on the show: email email@example.com or leave a voicemail at 646-481-8182