The History of Egypt Podcast
Anniversary: The Tomb of Tutankhamun
Hardcore Edition. In a special presentation, I compile my “Tomb of Tutankhamun” miniseries into a single mega episode. With updated information, and some new revelations, this 7-hour special is the full story, as best I can tell it.
- For the full archive of Harry Burton’s photographs, showing the tomb of Tutankhamun in its original state, at the Griffith Institute.
- See other images, including the treasures, at Wikimedia.
- The Tomb of Tutankhamun at The Theban Mapping Project.
- The life and reign of Tutankhamun at The History of Egypt Podcast.
The Tomb of Tutankhamun episodes (with references and pictures):
- Part 1 (Chapters 1 to 5).
- Part 2 (Chapters 6 and 7).
- Part 3 (Chapters 8 and 9).
- Part 4 (Chapters 10 to 12).
- Part 5 (Chapters 13 and 14).
- Part 6 (Chapters 15 and 16).
- The “DNA Study” (Episode 128).
- The Tomb of Nefertiti (Episode 137b).
- Date: 1340 BCE and 1922 - 1932 CE.
- Logo image: The gold mummy mask of Tutankhamun via Wikimedia.
- Music by Keith Zizza https://www.keithzizza.net/
- Music by Michael Levy http://www.ancientlyre.com/
- Music by Ancient Lyric http://www.bettinajoydeguzman.com/
- Sound interludes by Luke Chaos https://twitter.com/Luke_Chaos