The History of Egypt Podcast
160: Succession Crisis(?)
Inheritance and vengeance. King Ay had his own plans for the succession. He promoted his relative, Nakht-Min, to great power and prominence. But when Ay died, Nakhtmin found himself at odds with Egypt's mighty general, Horemheb. What would happen, to the feuding leaders?
- Date: c.1330 BCE (approximate).
- References at www.egyptianhistorypodcast.com.
- Support the show at www.patreon.com/egyptpodcast.
- Music: Keith Zizza www.keithzizza.net.
- Music interludes: Luke Chaos https://twitter.com/Luke_Chaos.