The History of Egypt Podcast
153e: The Tomb of Tutankhamun (Part 5)
Treasured Heirlooms. East of the Burial Chamber, in Tutankhamun's tomb, the per hedj ("Treasury") contained a smorgasbord of beautiful objects. Some of these were sacred, like the canopic vessels for Tutankhamun's organs. Others were symbolic, connecting the pharaoh with great gods like Osiris. And still others were curious, including some "heirlooms" from earlier rulers and generations...
- Chapter 13: Anubis and the King 00:00:13
- Chapter 14: The Heirlooms of Akhenaten 00:24:30
- Music by Keith Zizza www.keithzizza.net
- Sound interludes by Luke Chaos https://twitter.com/Luke_Chaos.
- See other shows from the Agora Podcast Network.