The History of Egypt Podcast
152: An Unexpected Burial
Tutankhamun's Funeral. Following his death, the body of Tutankhamun underwent mummification. From studying his body, archaeologists can identify strange aspects of his preservation. We also know many details of his burial, thanks to paintings in the tomb, and curious items discovered nearby. From these sources, we can imagine King Tutankhamun’s funeral…
- Date: c. 1334 BCE.
- King: Neb-kheperu-Ra Tut-ankh-Amun.
- Logo image: The north wall of Tutankhamun's burial chamber. FactumArte.
- Music by Keith Zizza https://www.keithzizza.net/
- Music: Michael Levy http://www.ancientlyre.com/
- Music by Ancient Lyric http://www.bettinajoydeguzman.com/
- Sound interludes by Luke Chaos https://twitter.com/Luke_Chaos
- Audio mixing/editing by Vincent Cavanagh.
- See other shows from the Agora Podcast Network.