Episode 36: Cory Carlson
Cory Carlson is winning at home.
It wasn't always that way.
Cory's story will resonate with many people struggling to advance a career and maintain a healthy family life.
Cory lost his balance.
He failed at home.
He failed at work.
The he woke up.
He came clean.
First to himself, then his family.
What happened next is an amazing example of forgiveness and faith.
Cory put in the work.
He captured his lessons into a book: Win at Home First
If you are struggling with work/faith/life, this is a must read.
Cory's Eating Crow Moments:
- Realizing he was not living the life God had provided for him.
- Owning his biggest mistakes.
- Admitting he needed help, and seeking it.
Key Takeaways for Leaders and Entrepreneurs:
- You can win at home and work.
- Your family needs a vision, but get yours straight first.
- Every lesson at home translates to something at work.
You can find Cory's book here: Win at Home First