Driven Radio Show
Driven Radio Show #56: John Ficarra of Ficarra Classics
Brett, Mark, and Corey welcome John Ficarra of Ficarra Classics. John discusses running a film car rental company, overnighting a car to movie star, trying to make non-car people understand reality, and racing crapbox cars across the country. In the news, the guys talk about a cheaper Porsche Taycan on the horizon, vintage Porsche posters being auctioned, and a new bad boy SUV from Lister. All this and much more on this week's Driven Radio!
View all episodes
247. Driven Radio Show #247: Harry Hurst58:23Brett and Mark welcome Harry Hurst, Director of Programs for Philadelphia’s Simeone Foundation Automotive Museum, to discuss a lifetime of photographing motorsports events, the Glory Days of Racing website, Cool Cars for Kids and the Philadelphia Concours d'Elegance that supports the charity. All this and much more on this week's Driven Radio Show!
246. Driven Radio Show #246: Best of Bill Warner01:06:00On this Best of Driven Radio, Brett and Mark welcome author, philanthropist, and the founder and chairman of the Amelia Island Concours d’Elegance Bill Warner to discuss how he became an award-winning photographer, racing in the Cannonball Run, and the evolution of the Amelia Island Concours. All this and much more on Driven Radio Show!
245. Driven Radio Show #245: Best of Jason Cammisa54:27In this Best of Driven Radio Show, Brett, Mark, and Corey welcome auto journalist extraordinaire Jason Cammisa to discuss the state of the American driver, what makes Cadillac performance sedans so good, and drifting in front of the cops. All this and much more on this week’s Driven Radio Show!
244. Driven Radio Show #244: Scott George of Revs Institute55:40Brett and Mark welcome Scott George of Revs Institute to discuss Miles Collier’s stunning collection, the Revs Digital Library, the Andre Van Bever Collection, and how Revs Institute is preserving automotive history. All this and much more on this week’s Driven Radio Show!
243. Driven Radio Show #243: Larry Way and Rick Hunter41:51Brett and Mark welcome special guests Larry Way and Rick Hunter to discuss the evolution of the World of Wheels car show, what is coming to the Kansas City WoW, the cars Hot Rod Express is bringing to the show, and what new projects HRE have on the horizon. All this and much more on this week’s Driven Radio Show!
242. Driven Radio Show #242: Jason Wenig of Motorcar Cavalcade Concours d’Elegance01:07:51Brett and Mark welcome special guest Jason Wenig, owner of The Creative Workshop to discuss restoring rare collector cars, the Motorcar Cavalcade Concours d’Elegance, and nearly jumping a pickup into a tree. All this and much more on this week’s Driven Radio Show!
241. Driven Radio Show #241: Jeff Stites of Element Driven01:00:42Brett and Mark welcome Jeff Stites of Element Driven to discuss learning to ride a Honda minibike in an apartment, his background in car and motorcycle racing, and the products and services offered by Honda Element specialists Element Driven. Mark finally finds his dream MOPAR, but it isn't quite what he expected. All this and more on this week's Driven Radio Show!
240. Driven Radio Show #240: Best of Andy Reid41:03On this week's Best of Driven Radio Show, Brett, Mark, and Corey welcome auto journalist Andy Reid to discuss his new job, being the best dressed auto journalist at the Gooding Amelia Island auction, showing at the Amelia Island Concours for the first time, and clothes shopping in London. This and more on Driven Radio Show!
239. Driven Radio Show #239: Myron Vernis and Mark Brinker59:17Brett, Mark, and Corey welcome Myron Vernis and Mark Brinker, co-authors of A Quiet Greatness: Japan’s Most Astonishing Automobiles, to discuss their early automotive influences, their six year odyssey writing the book, and why they decided to self-publish. This and much more on this week's Driven Radio Show!