Dream Job Ready
Part 4 of 6 in Mastering the Sales Process & Learning how to Sell with Noah Cohen | EP37
Dream Job Ready Episode 37: Noah Cohen (Professional Sales Coach).
Part 4 of 6 in Mastering the Sales Process & Learning how to Sell with Noah Cohen.
Topic for this episode: Discovery Funnel, Needs Analysis & Questioning.
Hello and thanks for joining me on Dream Job Ready. I'm your host, Dane Sharp, and I'm excited to bring you a special 6-part mini series with Noah Cohen (Professional Sales Coach), where we dive into and break down the sales process.
In this episode, we really start getting into the meat and bones of the sales process and communication relationship. Noah explains how and why to work on better understanding what your lead wants, how to align and how to attach the right questions to your research.
Great value throughout this episode and a few helpful training tips from Cohen Training Institute:
• Tip for Episode: Start with points the prospect gave you in the agenda section and start really understanding more about them and their impact.
• Script: "[Name]. earlier you mentioned X was something that is more important to you. Can you 1. tell me more about that/Give me an example" 2. How long has that been an issue for you? 3. What have you done about it? 4. Has that fixed your situation? 5. How much time, money and effort have you spent on this, would you say? 6. Are you committed to fixing it? (or taking action?)".
That make sense? Please reach out to Noah or myself if not.
I hope you enjoyed this episode and continue to find the information helpful. And good luck using these scripts!
Knowing how to “sell” is a crucial skill, no matter what your job role, so I recorded a 6-part episode series with professional sales coach, Noah Cohen, where we break down the what, why, who, when and how of the selling process.
Each of the six episodes are 10-to-20 minutes in length, so Noah has done an amazing job of compressing and condensing the training down into bite size segments. He still shares plenty of actionable sales skills and tips on how to optimise your approach to pitching business opportunities, partnerships, selling yourself, your product and/or your service.
Here's the agenda for our six episodes:
- Introducing the Sales Process & Training (EP34)
- Rapport & Trust (EP35)
- Setting an Agenda (EP36)
- Discovery Funnel, Needs Analysis & Questioning (this one)
- Uncovering a Prospect's Budget & Understanding their Decision Making Process (EP38)
- Closing the Sale / Getting a Decision / After the Sale (EP39)
Noah offers free online sales training on his website www.cohentraininginstitute.com.au
I worked with Noah at Groupon and he's had experience training and coaching sales consultants across retail, finance, insurance and HR. Regardless of your role, you're going to benefit from the advice he shares.
Got feedback? Please email me on firstname.lastname@example.org or connect via:
Twitter / @dreamjobready
Facebook / @dreamjobready
Instagram / @dreamjobready
And if you'd like to financially support this podcast series, please make a contribution via https://supporter.acast.com/dream-job-ready-1.
Or simply do us a solid and subscribe, rate and share Dream Job Ready with your friends!
If you'd benefit from additional sales training, you can connect with Noah via:
Cohen Training Institute www.cohentraininginstitute.com.au
Music: ‘Funky Sunday’ composed and performed by my childhood music teacher: Mark Matthews
Copyright 2020 | Remarkable