#9.03. Mission Discipline
Season 9, Ep. 3
The Dragon Friends have been given a glimpse into the path ahead, Three former companions adrift across the Nine Known Worlds and perhaps beyond that need to be brought home. But first, they need to get out of the room they find themselves in.
View all episodes
7. #9.07. That's What we Call a Placeholder55:10When Dave's away, the cats will spend most of an episode struggling to get to the plot despite being forcibly placed back on track at the start.
6. #9.06. French Loyalty42:15The Dragon Friends have made it into the Fae Beaucracy that will allow them to contact Bushu. If they can refrain from killing for a few moments, they may be able to file the right paperwork they need to efortlessy achieve their goal.
5. #9.05. Dank Boom40:19All they had to do was search the house.
4. #9.04. A Single D&D Joke55:59The Dragon Friends have found their charge, the now royal Lion Kit Gingerson. Will the old wounds of betrayal run deep enough to prevent Kit from hearing out his once friends and now inferiors, or will the Dragon Friends be able to show enough tact to break through.
2. #9.02. (Warlock)48:49Bethanee Smiles has returned. An ancient contract binding her to kill The Dragon Friends. At her mercy, our heroes have to make a pleas for their lives and propose an alternative. Can they convince her of the viability of an impossible task before she completes the contract herself.
1. #9.01. Narratively Unimportant57:42After so many years and so many adventures, The Dragon Friends can finally find peace. But can their hard won respite last, or will adventure come knocking for them instead.
8. OKC #1.08 Hip Clones and Gnarly Dudes53:48Buildings are Destroyed, Clones are spent and the Troubleshooters stand divided. The system of Alpha Complex is after them, and they have some tough decisions to make before they're hunted down.
7. OKC #1.07 Cheeseburger Leads37:15Violence has broken out between the troubleshooters, but a temporary peace hangs in the air. Will the team galvanise towards a common goal now that they finally understand more about eachother's true selves, or will the tension boil over once more.